Monday, March 16, 2015

Pics and Track Meet


We had Bennett's 4 month pictures made this afternoon. It's a good thing we squeezed them in, considering he will be 5 months this week! I decided I wanted to do newborn, 4 months, 8 months, and 12 months this time. That way, 4 months is really the only hard to stage, awkward picture session. It was 78 degrees today, so after pictures, both kiddos were HOT. Avery Claire was a little baby during the summer, so we saw her legs and feet all of the time. Bennett's are always covered because it's been cold. I loved looking in my mirror and seeing thos sweet little legs and feet. And look at him holding his Sophie. 


And look at this almost 5 year old. It hits me all of the time that she doesn't look like a baby at all anymore. 


After pictures, we headed to Dusty's track meet to see if we could help him. He was hosting and had over 300 competing and was a little stressed! It was going great, so after we picked up and delivered pizza for the concession stand, we just sat and watched. 
Avery Claire was amazed. She loved that there were girls out there running and competing. She told me she wanted to do that one day! Her best quote of the afternoon: "Mom, I think the guy that's in the front is gonna be the winner."


Bennett took it all in, too. I can tell he's gonna like being outside. He doesn't make a peep and loves to just watch what's going on. 


This chick did not want to leave. I think she would've stayed all night with her Daddy, who got home around 10 pm!



And just because...look at those sweet lips. 







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love our sweet babies so much! Nana wants to go to a track meet sometime!

Post a Comment