Thursday, May 21, 2015

Avery Claire's Pre-School Graduation

Tonight, Avery Claire graduated from Pre-K. I know it's so cliche, but it honestly seems like yesterday that we brought her home {as Dusty pointed out to me at the red light on the way to her graduation...talk about tear jerker for an already emotional mama}.

She's beautiful, y'all, but she's such a smart cookie, too. She doesn't miss a thing, doesn't forget a thing, and loves to learn new things. We are so proud that she's ours and cannot believe she starts Kindergarten in the fall. I'm not a bit worried - I know she'll do great - but it's the beginning of a new era in her life {and ours} that seemed so far away for so long. 




Their graduation was precious. I'm going to upload video and add it to this post soon. 


And, of course, we had a graduation party complete with decor and cupcakes and punch when we got home!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment