Thursday, May 21, 2015

Randoms for the Week

They love each other much. I hope it's always that way.


Bennett gets to eat Mum Mums now. He makes us feel bad when we eat because he watches every bite we take.


He's so proud that he gets to eat "big boy" food. And we're glad we can give him something to eat while we're eating. 


Avery Claire went on a field trip to Shakalaka with her Daddy Wednesday. She loved it. I really should upload the video of her Daddy trying to do a back flip. We'll just say he isn't as young as he used to be. 


How can a boy who is this knocked out not sleep all night?


This is Avery Claire's class picture. Well, it's a picture of a picture. What sticks out to you?


Yep. My child is the only one not wearing her class t-shirt. I would be the first to admit I DO NOT have it all together. BUT....this one was not me!! Sweet Mrs. Donna left me off of the text that told us to have them wear their t-shirts. I had no idea until that afternoon when I saw their class and they all had on their shirts. I'm sure Mrs. Donna thought I was lying when I said I didn't get the text. I went back and looked, but I really didn't, and I know I would've remembered. 








0 comments:

Post a Comment