Sunday, May 10, 2015

Bennett's Baby Dedication

Today was Bennett's baby dedication at our church. I don't want to sound like Avery Claire's dedication wasn't special to me, but after being a mom for 5 years, Bennett's was different. Maybe because I know how much I rely on the Lord in my walk as a mom...


We are so thankful that our family came. They weren't very excited when I told them we were going to pose for a group shot before everyone changed out of church clothes, but they did it anyway...even after 14 tries. 


Bennett, Mommy and Daddy certainly won't be perfect, but we will always ask God for His guidance in raising you, and we give you fully to Him, because our ways aren't perfect. But we know that His are.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankful that our sweet babies are being raised in a Christian home! Bennett, you were precious during your dedication! We love our precious family and we thank God everyday for our happiness and the love we have for each other! We love you all, Nana

Post a Comment