Thursday, July 23, 2015

Kindergarten is Approaching


In 2 weeks, she starts Kindergarten. I don't know how in the world these past 5 years have gone by so fast. I am so excited for this next chapter in her sweet little life, but it's so bittersweet for this mama. I know how busy these past years have been, and once she starts school, I know it'll only be busier. I'm trying to prepare myself for that, and I'm going to keep trying to remind myself to just slow down and enjoy her and every little step of her new experience. 


And I know I'll be saying the same thing about this sweet guy before I even blink.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can remember thinking the same thing when my babies were growing up way too fast! Every minute I spent with y'all is something that I cherish! I love my babies and I am so thankful that our grandbabies have parents who love them and are so devoted to them! You all are such sweet blessings to me! Mom/Nana

Ollie said...

Where did you get Avery Claire's precious dress?

Post a Comment