Thursday, July 2, 2015

Play Date with Addison


Avery Claire's friend, Addison, came over to play today. They played Play Dough, drew pictures, jumped on the trampoline, chased each other, played on the swing set...you name it, they played it. And played so nicely together! 



Silly girls. They love each other much! Addison, you're welcome anytime at our house!! 


I forgot to share this with Addison's mom. I got so tickled as we got back in the car after lunch. I wasn't looking, I was just listening. I heard Avery Claire say, That man looks like a gentleman, or something." Addison said, "Or a cowboy." And Avery Claire said, "No, I think he's an artist."

And then I looked up and saw him. 

 

I didn't even say anything to them. I just snapped a picture of him {he was reading something - he looks asleep, but he wasn't}.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that these sweet girls had fun making precious memories! Love them! Nana

Post a Comment