Saturday, July 18, 2015

Oops. I Ate a Sticker

This morning, my precious husband let me go to the pool. Alone. For 2 hours. And I had the pool to myself. It. was. glorious.


Tonight, we ran to WalMart while Dusty went to pick up our take-out. The lady at the front asked both kids if they wanted stickers. She put Bennett's on his arm, so I moved it to his shirt. A couple of minutes later, I saw him smacking, looked for it, and couldn't find it anywhere. We still haven't found it. I'm pretty sure I know where it'll turn up. 


Is that a guilty face or what?!


The boy is into everything. I don't leave him alone for a second.


He's pulling up, standing up, and balancing himself. I know that walking is in our near future. 


The time is near for some hand popping, I'm afraid. We tell him "no," but he's not too scared of it. I think we're gonna have to get serious soon. 





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a pitiful face! "Sorry I ate the sticker, mommy!" Love him! He is a cutie pie!

Post a Comment