Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Goodie Basket, Pillow, and Belly Shot

The 3rd grade teachers I work with brought me this basket filled with goodies. It has scrapbooking supplies, magazines, pajamas, popcorn, candy, and a Movie Gallery gift card. This is the perfect gift for a girl that has lots of free time on her hands! Wasn't that just so sweet of them?! I love those girls!

Photobucket

I pulled out the body pillow again last night. I keep waking up on my back, which is not good for blood flow to Avery Claire. I'd put it up a couple of months ago because it was just so hot at night with that big pillow. But, with single digit temps this week, we can use all the extra heat we can get. Don't worry - Dusty still has room to sleep in the bed (even though it's crowded!).

Photobucket

Here's a 27 weeks, 6 day belly shot. I can definitely tell I've grown this week, which is understandable since Avery Claire put on 13 ounces!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Brandi said...

How cute you look!!!

Anonymous said...

My beautiful daughter! I love you, Mom

Kate Smith said...

How precious are you?!!! I love it! I am so glad you are documenting everything for AC and if I lived closer, I would have brought you a basket too! I'll see you and AC next week!

Kate Smith said...

BTW, I feel sorry for Dusty's room in the bed - but anything for AC!

Mrs. Kelly Rooks said...

Awwww, I miss being preggers......not really... well yeah kinda!ha! You look adorable, and how sweet of your co-workers to bring you a basket of goodies!

Post a Comment