Friday, January 15, 2010

Guest Room Makeover

Since we had to move the guest room downstairs, of course we had to paint. So I used the same paint color that I had in my living room/hallway upstairs. Then I realized that the bedding in the guest room now matched the walls, and just looked blah! So, I decided to get new bedding. I found it at walmart.com. I really think I like it - it looks a little busy in the pics, but I really don't think it looks so busy in person. I've still got to hang pics and get a bedskirt (or rather get someone to do it for me!), but I'm glad to have bedding on the bed! What do you think?

Photobucket



Photobucket

Last night, three friends, Judy, Kate, and Lorie, that I taught with in Decatur, came for a visit. We spent a couple of hours just chit-chatting - we had lots to catch up on! They brought me goodie baskets filled with books, puzzles, candy, a picture album, gifts for Avery, a gift card and some really cute scrapbooking items!! Avery Claire is going to have the cutest scrapbook around! Thank you, girls, for visiting and for all of my goods! Come back soon! Why didn't we take a picture?!?! (How can I be a good blogger or scrapbooker if I can't remember to take pics?!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the bedding! I'll hang pictures on our next visit. I love you, Mom

Brandi said...

I really like that!

Kate Smith said...

Ha! We had too much to discuss! Enjoyed the visit and the bedding looks better in person! Accent it with a little brown. Hope D enjoys his book!

Post a Comment