Monday, January 11, 2010

Work in Progress

This weekend, Avery Claire's grandparents came for a visit. They got all of the guest room furniture moved downstairs and situated. And they got Avery Claire's room primed - it's ready for paint now!
I sat on the couch and checked on the progress periodically. My dad and Dusty's mom helped him paint while my mom cleaned our house (probably better than I've ever cleaned it! She even spot cleaned the carpet!). Thanks for all of your help! We don't know what we'd do without you!

Photobucket
I'm gonna get in trouble for this one! But it's for Avery Claire, so maybe she won't be too mad!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's a sneak peak at the fabric I ordered for the crib bumper. I was a little worried because all I've seen is a 4-inch fabric sample, but I really, really love it! I can't wait to get the furniture in and the bedding made!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are gonna be in BIG trouble when Cat sees that pic!!! Good thing you're holding Avery! I love the fabric, can't wait to see her room all fancied up! I found Alex's Bama outfit. It is size 6-9 months, so it should be perfect for Avery for next football season. (It is a Sara Lynn Toggs and has the elephant footprints on the bloomers. Adorable!!) Have a great birthday! Miss you guys so much! Love, Rana

Brandi said...

I agree w/ Rana. BIG trouble!! That was very sweet of all of them to come and help out! I bet your mom got your house spotless(knowing her).LOL

Kate Smith said...

I can't wait until the nursery is finished!

C. Smith said...

love the material - keep the post coming on nursery!!

Post a Comment