Monday, January 11, 2010

Headbands, Flowers, and Bows

I think it's going to be so much fun to dress a little girl!! I ordered these headbands with these big daisies to clip on them. I know they may not be very practical, but aren't they precious?! Even if we only wear them for pictures...I can't wait to see them on sweet Avery Claire's head (although I hope we have to wait at least 8 more weeks)!!

Photobucket

Avery Claire's Mema bought her the sweetest little headband with a houndstooth bow. Is it not precious?! Avery Claire's daddy wants her to come home in a Bama outfit, so this is perfect to make her look "girly!"

Photobucket

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm glad you like those because the one I got her is just like those, but it is baby pink! Adorable! I can't wait to see her in all of them. And yes, she does seem to like to pucker up those lips. I noticed that in the 4D sonogram. They look like yours!

Mrs. Kelly Rooks said...

Let me just tell you.....it is so much to FUN to dress up girls!!! It is even more fun to dress up two!ha! Girls clothes are ten times cuter than boys! You are going to LOVE it!!

Post a Comment