Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to Mommy Ultrasound

What better birthday gift could I ask for?! I got to see Avery Claire this morning in an ultrasound. She weighs 3 pounds, 5 ounces and measures about 30 weeks. She's ahead of schedule, which makes the doctor very pleased!
Maybe those little feet under my ribs are why I feel like I have to stretch my ribs all of the time, you think?
Can you see those puckered lips? She keeps those lips moving the entire time we watch her!
There's nothing cuter than those feet!

By the way, my blood pressure was much lower today than it has been! Thanks for your prayers! Keep 'em coming!

1 comments:

Kate Smith said...

Yay for good blood pressure (it's because you are at home!) and Avery is singing Happy Birthday to You when he lips are moving!

Post a Comment