Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Favorite Books

When Avery Claire was a couple of weeks old, I heard about this book:

Photobucket


It's been our "baby bible" since then! It's full of info for people like us...we're learning and we have lots of questions. This book has been our lifesaver! I know one book probably shouldn't be so heavily relied on, but...the only other book we have time to read is this one:
Photobucket
It tells us what milestones and accomplishments we should expect every week. There is also a Your Pregnancy: Week by Week. Since Tia gave me these two books when I was about 10 weeks pregnant, that's been the first thing I do on Thursday mornings. When I was pregnant, each new week began on a Thursday and Avery Claire was born on a Thursday, so each new week for her begins then, too.

Here's one of Avery Claire's favorite things...her swing!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kate Smith said...

I love that you have time to blog!!!! Just wait!!!

Anonymous said...

To see this beautiful picture of Avery Claire is the most wonderful way to start the day. She is more beautiful every time I see her. I love all of you very much.
Love Grandmother Joann

Anonymous said...

Hey sweet girl! You look like your good-looking daddy in this picture! Looking forward to seeing you and your mommy and daddy! Love ya'll, Nana

Post a Comment