Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Girl

What? You want me to smile?

Photobucket

Okay...I can do that!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Notice the blur that is Avery Claire's hands - they are never still, so if we want pictures, the hands are going to be moving!
Photobucket
Watching Baby Einstein again today...
Photobucket
Today, I let Avery Claire nap on her belly...this is something I've only tried once before, and she didn't love it. Today, she slept like a... you know... baby!
Photobucket
Don't worry...I watched her every second that she was on her stomach...I even made her a place beside the computer so I could blog and look at her every 10 seconds!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Rosie said...

That's so cute! It's also actually the only way my little Gavin will sleep now! Talk about a sleepless mommy checking on him constantly!

Anonymous said...

Hey Happy Girl! Nana loves you!

Post a Comment