Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lunch with Friends & 13 Weeks

Today, we met Kate, Chambless, and Judy for lunch at Red Lobster. Here's a group shot - I think the waitress has found her calling waiting tables - let's hope she doesn't try for a career in photography!
Photobucket
Photobucket
(One thing I noticed today that's a result of being a mommy of a little baby was that I ate my food in half the time it took Kate and Judy to eat theirs. I looked around when I was finished, and they had barely eaten anything!! I know you noticed how fast I inhaled my lunch, girls!!! I guessI eat so fast now because I might not get to finish if Miss Avery Claire needs attention!)


Happy 13 Weeks, Avery Claire!!
(Mommy is sad that it's time to start doing monthly posts!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tummy time on the Boppy pillow
Photobucket
Getting so sleepy!
Photobucket
Hey, Mommy, how 'bout you get me off of this thing and let me take a nap?!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kate Smith said...

Lunch was great today! I hope you had a good ride home - btw, did you see any horses on the way home??? ha! (I used ha!)

Anonymous said...

Happy 13 Weeks! You are such a sweet and beautiful baby girl! Nana loves you!

Post a Comment