Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer's here...

and we are loving it! My Daddy is home a lot more, and I really like spending extra time with him!
Our friend Becca came for a visit Wednesday...We spent a little time in the recliner, then she fed me my supper!
Photobucket I'm really working hard on sleeping in my bed all night long! I'm going almost 8 hours between my bedtime bottle and my early morning bottle! Yea for me!!
Photobucket
My Mommy had to work Thursday, so I stayed with Daddy until my Nana arrived!
Friday me, Mommy, Nana, Tia, and Emma went to Huntsville to shop! It was a very busy day and my Mommy didn't even get any pictures of me and Emma! I was such a good girl - I love to shop! I was hungry on the way home, and then I needed to burp, so I got a little fussy. The grown-ups laughed at Emma because she said my crying "hurt her ears!" And I wasn't even crying my loudest! Here I am after our trip...
Photobucket
Check out my diva shoes! Thank you, Mrs. Angela!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love sleeping in my bed...see how happy I am when my Mommy and Daddy come to get me?
Photobucket
Sometimes my Mommy takes too many pictures!! This is my "ok, that's enough with that bright flash!" look!
Photobucket
Our neighbors came over Saturday night for a visit. Here's Emily...
Photobucket
And here's Emily, Connor, and me...Can you tell it was time to eat?!
Photobucket
Mommy and Daddy had to keep the nursery at church this morning...there were 4 babies, including me! It was very busy...Mommy and Daddy were very tired after church!
Photobucket
Here I am watching my Mommy cook supper Sunday night...it's a very rare occurence at our house, so I wasn't sure what was going on!!
Photobucket
New link toys...I love to hold on to these things!
Photobucket
Me and Mommy...I'd rather look at the computer screen than the camera!
Photobucket
That computer is very interesting! Maybe one day they'll let me punch that keyboard!
Photobucket
The first week of summer has worn me out! Here I am sprawled out in my bed...
Good night!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for summer! Nana is looking forward to spending lots of time with our precious Avery Claire! Hugs and Kisses from Nana! I Love You All!

Elena said...

I love the dive outfit! Those are some snazzy shoes for a little girl!

Post a Comment