Saturday, December 11, 2010

Avery Claire is getting a new....

aunt!!
(Ha! Ha! I know what you thought I was going to say, but oh, no!!)

Last Saturday, Uncle Matt proposed to his girlfriend, Sarah!! Nana and Sarah's mom decorated her classroom, and Uncle Matt tricked Sarah into going by there to get shoes that he'd left.
Photobucket
Photobucket
It wasn't a lie, because the shoes really were there, right in front of the tree.
Photobucket
Matt popped the big question and Sarah said "Yes!"
Photobucket

These two are so in love and we could not be more happy for them!
Photobucket
Seriously, have you ever seen a bigger smile on his face?
Photobucket

Photobucket


Sarah, we love you and are so excited that you're joining our family!

Photobucket


(I took these pictures from Abigail Butler's facebook page. I really hope she doesn't mind!!)
Congratulations, Matt & Sarah! We can't wait to see you soon!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm so happy for them!!! You can tell they are head over heels for each other! She is marrying a wonderful person and joining a wonderful family! Congratulations to all of you! :)

Brittany said...

I've never seen Matt happier! I'm so excited for all of you guys!!! And really until Avery Claire or Sarah, I've never seen him in so many pictures! haha!

Anonymous said...

Our family is so blessed and we are so thankful! We are so excited for Matt and Sarah! Our happy family is growing! We love you both Matt and Sarah! Dad & Mom

Post a Comment