Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Cook I Am Not

Today, I decided to fix Avery Claire some carrots. So, I looked at the microwave directions because I thought that sounded easier. Did you know carrots could burn to a crisp?
Ask my husband, ask my mother, and now ask my child - I am not a cook!
Photobucket
The house smelled like, well, burnt carrots all night, but the second try was successful! Avery Claire had very soft, tiny bites of carrots with her cereal tonight.

Look at the package that arrived today! Robert and BB sent Avery Claire her very own phone! Thanks, Robert and BB!!! Avery Claire thinks she has her own iPhone now!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Kate Smith said...

You burned AC's dinner and I burned Santa's cookies! Which is worse?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Robert & BB! Looks like Avery Claire is already texting!
Avery Claire, did you like your carrots? Hugs & Kisses from Nana

Ollie said...

I am so glad to hear of someone else who feels like they cannot cook. I burn something everytime I am in the kitchen.

Post a Comment