Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ornament 2010

Remember when we started our ornament tradition for Avery Claire last year? (You can click on last year to see.) What a difference a year makes!

Here's Avery Claire's 2010 ornament...

Photobucket

My friend Kate made a comment about how she's been thinking about us in front of the tree last year with Avery Claire's ornament. We were heading to the doctor that morning, knowing that Dr. Frazier was going to tell me that, yes, I still had to be on bedrest and I still didn't need to travel during the holidays.

We could not have imagined what joy the year would hold for us when our baby girl joined us after spending 39 weeks in Mommy's belly, healthy and perfect! Dusty and I have been talking all week about "this week last year." I think "this week" was the most stressful week we experienced during my pregnancy. We've talked about how different we'd have felt if we'd known how things were going to turn out...guess that's why we had to (and still do) put so much trust and faith in God. He's good!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

We got the same one for Eli! (in blue of course!) Love that little zebra outfit!

Rosie said...

What a cute ornament!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this picture of our beautiful Avery Claire! We are so very grateful for our precious, perfect bundle of joy! Adorable ornament! Hugs and Kisses from Nana

Post a Comment