Monday, December 13, 2010

Brrrr (and let's compare)

It was too cold to leave the house yesterday! Avery Claire is usually not a cuddler, but she's been our little snuggle bunny today! Too bad we have to go to work/daycare today instead of staying in and staying warm!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I've been meaning to scan these baby pictures of me so you can compare mine with Avery Claire's.
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

There's something about this picture below that reminds me of Avery Claire. I always thought her mouth was like Dusty's, but in this picture, I kind of think her mouth is shaped like mine.
Photobucket
Do you see any resemblance? It won't hurt my feelings if you say no - I know she looks just like her Daddy (and I love it!).

5 comments:

Brandi said...

She does look like Dusty, but I still say there is something that looks just like you. It may just be those lips! The shape of her head is definitely shaped like Dusty's! No matter what though, she is beautiful and perfect!

Ashley said...

I'll have to say no, lol. She looks JUST LIKE her daddy. I know what that's like though...a cashier at Walmart one time told me that Emma must look like her daddy b/c she didn't look anything like me, and Justin wasn't even there! I will say though...in that last picture of you in the red coat...Josh looks just like you! :)

Elena said...

Something about her does look like you, but I can't place what it is.And what a cutie you were in that red coat and hat!

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, I wish you could be my snuggle bunny tonight!!! I agree, at times Avery Claire's mouth looks like yours Brooke. She's beautiful!!! stay warm..Love Mema

Anonymous said...

I think our beautiful Avery Claire's eyes, her lips, and her cheeks look like her mommy's. Then how does she look so much like her daddy? She is a perfect combination of both of her sweet parents! Nana is happy that you are liking to snuggle! Looking so forward to cuddling with you sweet girl! See you very soon!!!! Love you all, Nana

Post a Comment