Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Life is Precious

Avery Claire has gotten in the habit of laying on the couch before bedtime while she drinks her milk. It's one of my favorite times of the day...all three of us in the same room, relaxing and just being together.
Photobucket
Doesn't she look like such a little girl {and not a baby} in these pictures?!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Even if it means I stay up too late to work on school stuff, I try to put it off until after she goes to bed so we can just play {and fix dinner, handle bathtime, get ready for tomorrow...}.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Life is short. It's precious. It's sweet. That hit close to home again last week when my Uncle Dale passed away. He left behind my Aunt Tammy and their girls, Anna and Blair. Please say a prayer for strength and peace for each of them. They have been so strong, and it's truly because they have so many people who love them and are praying constantly for them.

Times like this make us stop and remember what's really important.

It's her...
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, you are so precious and I thank GOD for you and your mommy and daddy and your happy life together. I do pray for Tammy, Anna, and Blair that they will truly feel how much GOD loves them and he's not going to leave them. I miss ya'll. Love ya bunches, Mema

Anonymous said...

Life is so very precious and we should not take one day we have with our family for granted. We know that God will grant Tammy, Anna, and Blair the strength they need. Our thoughts and prayers are with them!!
Nana loves these sweet pictures of our precious Avery Claire! I miss you all!!! I am so thankful for my family!!!

Post a Comment