Friday, September 2, 2011

Bama Princess

We're ready for some college football!! If only the weather would cool down just a bit so it would start to feel like fall!

Avery Claire has proudly been sporting her "This is what a Bama Princess Looks Like" shirt that Uncle Matt and Aunt Sarah gave her.


(Please excuse the hair in her eyes. She was ready for bed and did not have a bow in. The hair is getting out of control. This could be a whole different post, but if I cut it, how's it ever going to grow out and quit being in her eyes? So, we're dealing with it while it grows and I try to make her keep a bow in. I'm sure they cuss me at daycare.)
Photobucket
She's got her shaker and she's ready to cheer on the Tide.
Photobucket
She knows what to do when we yell "Touchdown!"
Photobucket
And here's her "come on, Bama!!" face.
Photobucket
We're ready!


Roll Tide!!
Photobucket

Wooohooooooo for a long weekend! Avery Claire and I cleaned house tonight. Hopefully, I can catch up on a little blogging this weekend (along with the gazillion things I need to do for school).

6 comments:

Elena said...

I hope y'all have a relaxing weekend! I know y'all need it. I can't wait to see pics of the new place!

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, you are the cutest "Bama Princess" ever!! We miss you all so much!! Hope you all have a relaxing weekend! Roll Tide! Love to you all, Nana

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, you're the cutest little Bama princess...ROLL TIDE!!! I hope you and your mommy and daddy have a very relaxed weekend. I had so much fun at your new house last weekend, and can't wait to see ya'll soon. Love all of you bunches, Mema

Anonymous said...

Mema and Nana think alike, Nana's post wasn't here when I typed mine, I did a preview, and was reading hers, thought it was mine. I think we need to get in the car and come see the Bama princess!!LOL Mema

Wendy said...

Well, you know that I'm a faithful Auburn fan but I do have to agree Avery Claire makes a beautiful Bama Princess! Imagine how cute she would look if she were wearing orange and blue though!! :)

Anonymous said...

Roll Tide Avery Claire! We are excited that football season is here! Miss you all! Love ya! Rana

Post a Comment