Tuesday, August 30, 2011

We're still here

Did you think we'd fallen off the planet?! We are still here. We have moved into our new house and I am still getting settled in my classroom. Although my school life is still chaos, we are finally getting some order in life at home. You probably think that I have been too busy to blog....but we still do not have internet service at our house. It's probably a blessing in disguise that I haven't been able to waste time on the computer.
After Dusty has gone round and round with the people at AT&T, we have discovered a problem with our wiring. I am hopeful we will have internet by the weekend. Thank God for smartphones, or I would be cut off from the world. We have missed our 17 month post, Mema's birthday, and unpacking. Avery Claire has developed the daycare hacking cough. If I could figure out how to add pictures, I would. We will be back asap with pictures and updates. Just wanted to let you know we were still here!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are happy that your lives are getting back to somewhat normal. Your new home is beautiful! We miss you all so very much!! Give our sweet Avery Claire kisses for us!! We love you, Nana & Papa

Post a Comment