Thursday, August 4, 2011

For Aunt Steph

Because we have fallen out of the blogging world, we haven't wished you a proper blogger HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We hope you had an awesome birthday and we hope we get to see you soon.
We went on a little shopping trip with
Aunt B today and we knew you'd love our purchase.
Photobucket

Avery Claire wanted to model her new TOMS for you! Because I might have made fun of not been the biggest fan of TOMS when Aunt Steph was shopping for hers, I thought she'd get a big kick out of the fact that I bought Avery Claire some. They might be growing on me just a bit, but it may still be a couple of months until I have my own!

Photobucket

I could eat those little legs and feet up!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Steph said...

This makes me soo happy!!! Avery Claire, I love your pink toms!! It won't be long before your momma catches up with us & gets her own pair!:) Miss & love you much!!

Brandi said...

So sweet! I'm glad I was on this trip for these new shoes! She totally looks like she is modeling them in that first pic! That sweet little foot propped up! Avery Claire, you are rockin' those TOMS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well Avery Claire, I never have been a big fan of TOMS until now. Those are the cutest ones ever, you should be a model for Toms, that first picture is adorable. Love the picture of you and Aunt Steph. Love ya bunches, Mema

Cassie said...

Love the shoes! So glad Brandi got some girl time today.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet post! Avery Claire, it looks like you are really modeling your new TOMS! Nana loves the pink glitter color! I love you, sweet girl!! Nana

Wendy said...

Her TOMS are so cute!! I think you could put any shoe on that little foot and it would look cute!

Anonymous said...

I tried to buy my girls a pair, but they both turned up their nose!! I guess I'll have to go buy myself some! (Brooke, I thought they were the ugliest shoes I had ever seen when they first came out...then I tried on a pair!) Maybe Alex will soon get a pair, then AC will get another pair in years to come! Miss you guys! Love, Rana

Post a Comment