Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tweet

We are in the car as I type this post. The babe is snoozing, the husband is driving....and the car is PACKED - for a week at the Microtel Inn.
In case you didn't know, I got a JOB! I will be teaching 3rd grade. I will update you more on that soon. Needless to say, our weekend and our upcoming week = whirlwind! Don't expect blogging this week. I don't see it happening. Per Papa's request, however, I will do my best to "tweet!" I have a twitter account (I signed up to follow something), so I will put it to use this week. Follow us @brookecdavis. You can sign up at www.twitter.com.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Yay!! I'm so excited about your job! I'm sorry it will be a crazy couple of weeks, but so glad everything is working out for your family!

Ashley McCollum said...

So glad you got a job! Can't wait to hear all about it...hope you have a great week! :)

Anonymous said...

Dusty, Brooke, & Avery Claire, We are missing you all so very much!! We are so thankful for the month you all were with us!! We loved every minute!!! Brooke, we are proud you found a 3rd grade job! We knew everything would come together for our sweet Davis family!! Praying for a great week for you all! Avery Claire will think she is on another vacation!! We can't wait to see y'all this weekend!! We love you all so very much!! Nana

Brandi said...

I'm really glad you got a job....but, really sad cause I was hoping to slip in another shopping day after the kids went back to school :( Oh, well, when you come home sometime, call me up and we'll get together! Good luck!!! Did u ver get the invite from me to pinterest?

Mrs. Kelly Rooks said...

Yay on getting a job!!! That is awesome!!!

Post a Comment