Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Summer's End

Summer is officially over. Nana started back to school Monday. Dusty headed back to Russellville yesterday so he could start back today.



We have enjoyed every second of our summer and are very sad it's over.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Daddy, we miss you and can't wait to see you Friday. We hope your first day back is going great! We love you so very much!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here's something Avery Claire's Daddy started...she is such a big girl!
Photobucket

I don't know this family, but ran across
their blog last night. As I sat there reading their story from the beginning, my heart broke. I honestly thank God every day for my so many blessings. But when I see things like this, I realize how petty my problems are. And I stopped right there at the computer last night to say a prayer for these parents. Prayers are powerful - the more the better - so I thought you might say one for them, too {even if you can't take reading their story}.


I love my girl more than life itself and am so blessed to be her Mommy. Hearing this story just reminds me to enjoy every.single.second.


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know daddy is missing his girls!!! I'm sure AC knew he was leaving yesterday, she was hanging on him. I've loved having all 3 of you in CC. Love all of you so much, can't wait to help move you in the new house. Love, Mema

Elena said...

Adam laughed when I said that Reese knew I was going back to work this week, but I really think she did. She was so clingy all weekend. This morning I had to put makeup on while holding her. But I know these days won't last:(

Anonymous said...

Papa & I have enjoyed having all our babies with us in Barfield so very much! We all are going to miss our Davis family! Summer has flown by too quickly! We know your new home will be beautiful and we can't wait to see it! Looks like we will be moving you all soon! These pictures are so sweet!!! Love you all, Nana

Post a Comment