Thursday, July 28, 2011

License to Drive

We have started some bad habits around here....
Photobucket
The girl loves to DRIVE!! I let her sit in the driver's seat one time, and she didn't forget it! Whenever she has the chance, she loves to get in the driver's seat. Don't worry, we don't really let her drive. Well, she might get to "drive" down the driveway. And Papa put the car in reverse and back in drive and let her drive back and forth about 10 feet....but she never "drives" off Papa and Nana's property.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

She thinks she's big stuff. She even knows that she is supposed to do something with the blinker/gear shifter.
Photobucket

And I know that in the blink of an eye, she really will be driving. But I can't even let myself think about that today.
Photobucket

I'll just enjoy those chubby little hands and arms "driving" for now.

And those sweet little legs that are constantly on the go...
Photobucket

4 comments:

Rosie said...

That is the cutest thing! Gavin thinks he's hot stuff getting in daddy's big truck to back up to the boat and bring it out. When he's 16 I'll have to take another picture and compare them. I'm sure you'll do the same.

Brandi said...

Oooooooo! Did Nana get a new car?????? Tell Avery Claire she better be careful with it. (not that she'd get in trouble if she messed anything up! LOL)

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, you know what to do when you get behind the wheel. You have certainly been paying attention. You are turning the steering wheel while adjusting the radio and all the other controls. So Sweet!!! Love you sweet girl!! Nana

Wendy said...

I will go ahead and say a prayer now that Avery Claire will not be as wreckless as I was when I started driving . . . my poor parents. Maybe starting her early is a good thing!

Post a Comment