Friday, July 8, 2011

Miss Independent

My girl is growing up so fast. Every day there is something she does that makes me thing she looks like such a big girl. Her little front teeth are growing in more, and she looks less and less like a baby!
We tried the Tummy Ticklers everyone tells me about, and she thought they were fun. And they have princesses on them, which she loves!
Photobucket
I let her semi-feed herself yogurt with a spoon. She really hasn't shown much interest in feeding herself with a spoon yet, but she did pretty well {with my help}. I couldn't give up complete control on the first try.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I usually take her hand so she'll walk with me to another room. Yesterday, she started pulling my hand so I'd follow her. Too sweet!! She melts my heart every day.
Photobucket
Did I mention how silly she is?
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I see she's using that left hand!!

Anonymous said...

We love our sweet, beautiful, smart, & silly Avery Claire so very much!! We miss you all!! Papa & Nana

Post a Comment