Saturday, July 9, 2011

Isn't She Beautiful?

{Even with a runny nose....}



Photobucket




Photobucket

As crazy as life has been lately, we are so enjoying every second of our summer with our girl. She is so fun and makes life so enjoyable. We laugh at her all day long. She has the best little personality and we truly just enjoy her company.
Our days are busy and our future is uncertain, but I am so very thankful for this time spent with my two loves. There is no place on earth I'd rather be...



For great is His love toward us,
and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever.

Psalm 117:2

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so very beautiful!!! She brings us so much joy and happiness!! We adore our precious granddaughter!! She is so very blessed to have you two for her parents!! We miss you all!! We trust God's faithfulness!! Love from Papa & Nana

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful and funny, I love her little personality!!! Love all of you

Wendy said...

Yes, she is so beautiful!!! I will be praying for you guys. I know it is hard when your future is uncertain. We have been there too. I just know God has great plans for your sweet family!!

Post a Comment