Tuesday, December 20, 2011

From a Baby to a Big Girl

Avery Claire's hair had gotten so long and stringy and hard to manage.


I've been thinking about a hair cut, but was seized with a fear like I've never had when thinking about making a change to my own hair.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We bit the bullet today and got a sweet lady from church to cut Avery Claire's hair {since the holidays are just too busy to find a good time to get our favorite hairstylist, Uncle Mike, to do it...who by the way, is having BIG birthday today! Happy Birthday, Mike!!}



She went from my sweet little baby...
Photobucket

into my sweet little big girl!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I really, really love her hair. It's really precious.
And she still has her sweet, round, baby face, right?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And just to ensure her big girl status, we painted her nails last night.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, you are such a beautiful and sweet girl. You look wonderful before the hair cut and the same after the hair cut. I love it. You will probably have the round face after you are grown if you take after the Fosters. Love you and your mom and dad very much. Hope to see you soom.
Love,Grandmother Joann

Brandi said...

Avery Claire, I love your big girl haircut!!!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet haircut! Avery Claire, I love it and your sparkling nails! You are growing up way too fast! I am so excited to see you all Friday! I love you all so, so much! Nana

Kate Smith said...

one word: ADORABLE! When can we see you and AC?

Post a Comment