Friday, December 9, 2011

The Most Random Catch-Up Post You'll Ever See

I haven't really blogged since Thanksgiving, and I've tried to find a few minutes to sit down and do it. I love doing it, but it always seems to take me more than a few minutes. Maybe if I'd stay caught up, right? I don't know what I did with myself before Avery Claire. And I bet you moms of more than one child say, "I don't know what I did with myself when I just had one child!" Right?















Avery Claire is as busy as ever. We went to Clay County for a few days during Thanksgiving. Again, I was a horrible picture taker. I did get a few...





























We got to hang out with Abby and Mattie for a bit. It's such an awesome thing to know how close we've always been and to see our sweet girls playing together. We really have to get them together more often. I can't imagine the mischief they'd get themselves into!








Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This was us last year....can you believe how much the girls have changed? And grown? And I look a little tired in both pictures!!
Photobucket







Cutest bunch of kids you've ever seen...
Photobucket







I can't help but look at Lang and think about "that three-legged stool." All stools should have four legs, right, Lang!






I think Madi and Ashley would make great little babysitters! If only we lived closer...







Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket







You know your Uncle Matt loves you when he lets you put make-up on him.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No one is exempt from Ring Around the Rosie.
Photobucket
Photobucket

And I do mean no one!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Just the same - no one is exempt from time out. The girl means business. There will be no whining and crying, even if she tells you to do it. She's just telling you to cry so she will have a reason to tell you to sit in time out.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Even Nana has to go to time out...
Photobucket

Avery Claire has been getting a "pwize" every night that she isn't whiny is "good." She has been getting a lot of "pwizes!" She loves her some M & M's!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Huh, mama?
Photobucket

The girl loves anything she can dip...especially cheeeeese and "kechup."
Photobucket
Photobucket

We anxiously awaited the news that Bama was playing in the national championship game...Roll Tide!!!!
Photobucket

Why can't I come up with something creative like drops to make your bath water colored?
Photobucket

Fashion Statement of the Week
Photobucket
Photobucket

There's been lots of writing going on around here, too. Not only does Avery Claire say "I wite." Now she looks at us with that sweet little face and says "Eww wite?" Who can say no to sitting in the floor with that sweet girl and "witing?"
Photobucket
And I've been getting crafty. Tried my version of a project I saw on Pinterest for my UNA clinical student's farewell.
Photobucket

Come to think of it, Pinterest might be another reason I don't have as much time to blog? If you haven't, yes, you should.

And...I got an early Christmas present from my Grandmother Joann. I am LOVING it. And my machine has Disney capability. Did you know there was even such a thing? I am not sure I should even be typing Disney's name without permission.
Photobucket
It will definitely be awhile before I am whipping anything out that's worthy of showing you, but I did manage to embroider one letter this week. Especially in my makeshift workstation.
Photobucket

AND, today I got an ipad 2. I wrote a grant to the WalMart foundation and received money to buy it. How about that? And, teachers, you can write a grant to the foundation for YOUR WalMart and try to get your own ipad. Or whatever else you might need to enhance learning in your classroom! I can't wait to go play with it in a little bit... if I can pry it from my husband's hands.
Photobucket

Another M&M snack
Photobucket



We're officially caught up. Guess Christmas will be over before we see you again...maybe not!

2 comments:

Elena said...

Let's get together and work on our sewing machines together!!! I have several fonts I can email you that I bought from Etsy. And some appliques. I love Avery Claire's house shoes!! And I'm going to need to know more about where to go to write for the WalMart grants.

Anonymous said...

I love all these memory making pictures! We enjoyed every minute you were with us over the holidays! Can't wait for Christmas!
Cute craft for your clinical student!
Love you all, Nana

Post a Comment