Saturday, December 17, 2011

'Round Here

Avery Claire is into emptying out her bookshelves and sitting among her books while she looks at them.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We are learning about giving...sometimes toys are not for us!
Photobucket

Mama's even had to go timeout.
Photobucket

Avery Claire {who loves a chooo choo} watched a little of The Polar Express last night.
Photobucket
Photobucket

And our winter cough has arrived in full force, so we've taken to bribery to get her to sit still for a breathing treatment.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm slowly figuring out the new machine...
Photobucket


Our girl is as stinkin' cute as ever...don't you agree?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Such a sweet girl!! She loooves those books!!! That's great! And the shirt is really cute, good job!

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, Nana is so happy that you love to read! I think you are posing for some of these pictures. So sweet! My favorite is the one in front of the tree. You are absolutely beautiful! I miss you sweet girl! Nana
Brooke, you are doing great on your new machine! I love you all, Mom

Ashley said...

LOVE that shirt!!

Anonymous said...

I miss our Davis family so very much! Can't wait for Friday to get here! Avery Claire, your mommy sent me a video of you in your bed reading! So sweet! I love you! Nana

Post a Comment