Friday, July 20, 2012

A Trip to CC

Nana came for a visit last weekend, and Avery Claire kept asking to go back to her house. So, when Nana left last Monday, Avery Claire got her things together, loaded up, and left with her. She left her Mama and Daddy a little in shock - we weren't sure she'd really leave us. And after 10, then 20, then 30 minutes had passed and they hadn't shown back up, we realized she'd really gone through with it!
She had tons of fun in Clay County and got even more spoiled {if that was possible}.
Photobucket 
We missed her like crazy, and it was too quiet around here, but Mama got a much needed break. {and asked myself many times "what did I do before I had her?!!!!"} I had so much time on my hands. This was, no joke, the first time I've been alone at our house for more than 2-3 hours at a time. I did leave her in May, but we weren't at home. I cleaned and washed and cleaned. I felt like if I really worked hard, when she got home, I could devote all of my attention to her and do nothing but enjoy the rest of our summer!

I was sooo happy to see my girl when I went to Clay County Thursday. And the smile on her sweet face when she realized it was me who'd walked through the door...priceless!
 Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed my trip to Muscle Shoals spending time with our Davis family! Avery Claire kept saying I want to go to Nana's house. I actually had my doubts that she would leave without her mommy! She surprised us all! Avery Claire, we had sooooo much fun with you -- swinging, sliding, swimming, walking, rocking, reading, riding bikes, riding on the pontoon, and playing! Sweet girl, you are a perfect little beautiful angel! We loved having your mommy come and stay a few days with us too! I miss y'all so much! I am looking forward to your next visit!! Love to you all, Nana

Post a Comment