Sunday, July 22, 2012

Back Home


After a stop in Birmingham to visit aunts and play with cousins {and I didn't even get one picture}, we made it home late yesterday afternoon. Avery Claire hadn't seen her Daddy since last Monday, and they were both excited to see one another!

A little time "driving"
 Photobucket
I guess I'll be bribing my child to go to bed for the rest of my life, but last night we promised new colors if she'd go to bed like a big girl. {By the way, sometimes the bribing works. Sometimes, not so much.}
So, after church, we headed to WalMart for new colors. And a sucker, of course! She was so glad to get new "cowers" because her others were "so bayad!!"
 Photobucket
Avery Claire got new Nike shorts while she was in Clay County. The girl would sleep, eat, swim, and take a bath in her Nike shorts if I'd let her. See that rainbow in the background?  I didn't even know it was in the picture until Mike commented on it on facebook.
 Photobucket
Another thing this girl loves: POPS! She knows she's gotta take her shirt off if she's going to have a popsicle and sit nowhere near the rug or the bed. We usually try to eat pops in the bathtub, but sometimes it's just too hot and we need an excuse to get inside!
 Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, we miss you so much!! I am glad that you like your new Niki shorts! When you were visiting us, every morning I asked you what you wanted to wear and you always said my Niki shorts and of course Flip Flops! Come visit again real soon sweet girl! I love you much! Nana

Post a Comment