Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Family Beach Pictures

Trying to make beach pictures with a hungry, busy 2 year old is almost too difficult to even attempt. And all of the men in our family would gladly just NOT attempt it. But we so rarely have a chance to get a good family picture that I just won't give in on that one...although I'm not sure we have many good pictures to show for our sweat and tumbles. :-) Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I was going to call these the outtakes, but after looking at some of the above, they belong, too. Surely we can pick one good picture out of these, and we made lots of good memories! Photobucket Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So thankful you didn't get a picture of the "tumble". I was so worried about those two expensive cameras that went down with me in the sand, but hopefully they were ok and I was fine. For the readers, imagine this in your mind, there was this huge deep hole that kids had dug in the sand and we had acknowledged how big it was, but as I was backing up to get just the right angle for the family portrait, my foot slipped in the hole and me and the cameras went down. It was a sight to see!! But I think the pictures are great and I had a wonderful time. Loved, loved being at the beach with all these wonderful people. Avery Claire was a doll in her beautiful white dress and she entertained us the whole time. Thanks for inviting me..can't wait for the next trip. Love y'all much!!!

Brandi said...

Oh they are all perfect!!! Beautiful family!! And for the record...everytime we dig a hole we have to fill it in. Per Aunt Cassie's requests, because she says someone could fall in it!

Anonymous said...

Fun family times! We loved being with all our babies! We are so thankful for you all and we cherish the memories we make! Love our family pictures! Avery Claire, you were the perfect beach kid! You make everything so enjoyable and fun! You look angelic in your pretty white dress! We love you all so very much!! Miss y'all!! Nana

Anonymous said...

That is what it is all about Brooke...the memories. If you look at my pics we never have everyone looking but that is the fun part! Blessings! Jessica Harris

Mrs. Kelly Rooks said...

Family Beach pics = STRESS!ha! Love all the outtakes, and they will probably be your favorite one day! What beach is this? I am not recognizing the eatery decor!ha! I only go to the beach to eat......and take family beach pics!ha!

Post a Comment