Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Bee Movie

Last week, Dusty and I went to a movie {we took full advantage of being kid-free}. They advertised a $2.00 movie on Thursdays at 10 am - including popcorn and a drink! Right then and there I made plans to take Avery Claire. I figured if we only made it for 20 minutes, it'd be worth $2.
We made it at around 9:55, and let me tell you, folks, the opening of the new Batman movie couldn't have been more crowded. We waited in line for 15 minutes. After we both had our popcorn and drink {for $4.00!!!!!!!}, we headed into the theater.
This girl hopped right up into her seat and chowed down on that popcorn like she'd been to 100 movies. It was so funny.

And when the movie started playing, she just lit up. She looked at me about 10 times and said "This is so shun, Mama!!" It tickled my heart and I was so glad we went. We made it about 30 minutes, which was about 3 minutes longer than the little girl sitting beside us. Avery Claire paid attention for about 20 of those minutes and clapped when they clapped on the movie and laughed when everyone in the theater laughed. So cute. And she's told everyone who asked that she went to a movie. AND had POPCORN!! She's a girl after my own heart. Love her to pieces.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, you were so excited to tell me about the movie, popcorn, and sprite! You are soooo precious! I adore you sweet girl!
I am so glad that you and mommy are enjoying the last days of summer break-- bee movie in the morning and pool-time in the afternoon. Fun, fun, fun! I love and miss y'all much!!! Nana

Post a Comment