Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Family Beach Trip 2012

We got back from the beach this afternoon {really over a week ago but I'm back dating my post to make it look like I'm on top of my game}. We really had such a great time with the family. I could have stood a few more days of sand and sun. Avery Claire had a ball and did SO much better with the sand. It actually didn't bother her that much at all. She dug holes and played with her sand toys and loved the waves!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
We enjoyed lots of good food and lots of fun time with family. Makes us miss them even more and wish we were closer to them! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
 I know this picture is dark, but please notice the look on Avery Claire's face. 3 for $1 water guns at Target resulted in the highlight of her trip - a watergun fight between her Daddy and Uncle Matt with the assistance and resistance of every one else around.
We got up and at 'em and headed home "this morning."
 Photobucket
Thank God for that paci during a 6-7 hour trip to the beach!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Look like y'all had a wonderful time. I love yellow on AC!!!!

Anonymous said...

Brooke, one of my favorites is the picture of you and Avery Claire. I loved playing with AC during the ride and watching her at at the beach.
Good time, good food, good memories!!!

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, I love the picture of you sitting like a "big" girl in my beach chair! You are such a doll! Love your beautiful swimsuits!
Loved making such wonderful memories with you all! I enjoyed every minute!
Brooke, we miss y'all too so much! I love the pics I made of you and your sweet little girl! Praying that someday y'all live closer to us! Nana

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!!Maybe one day we can all do a "family" trip...
Mike

Post a Comment