Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Visit from Mema

Thursday, Mema picked Avery Claire up from daycare. We'd told Avery Claire that Mema would be picking her up and she was excited! Thanks, Mema! We're not sure what we'd have done without you!

Since Mema was visiting, Avery Claire took a break from daycare Friday. She and Mema stayed home and played.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Mema had to go home today so she could go back to work tomorrow. Avery Claire's response was "Poor Mema!"
We enjoyed your visit, Mema, and hope you come back soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, I had such a fun time with you and your mommy and daddy!! I loved picking you up at school, the expression on your face when you saw me was priceless!!! You are such a JOY!!! I love you so much and sure do miss you; I will be back. Love ya bunches, Mema

Post a Comment