Tuesday, August 14, 2012

"School" Day 2

Today was our {my and Dusty's} first day of school. It went as well as could be expected when you're in meetings all day.
Avery Claire had another great day at daycare {or "school}. She had trouble falling asleep, so she only actually slept for about an hour. She'd gotten used to taking 2.5-3 hour naps this summer, so an hour just doesn't cut it for her. Hopefully, she'll adjust to this new napping routine and fall asleep faster!

If that hair doesn't look like a girl who enjoyed herself at school, I don't know what does!
Photobucket 

Enough, Mom!!!
 Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, I am sure that you will adjust quickly to your new napping routine! As hard as you play, you need your rest! I hope you have a great 3rd day at your new school! Talk to you tomorrow sweetie! I love you, Nana

Post a Comment