Monday, August 27, 2012

House Update

Friday afternoon, we closed on our lot/construction loan. Whew! I hate things like that!
This is what our house looked like last week before the foundation was poured.
 Photobucket
This girl loves to go look at the "her new house."
 Photobucket
This is what our house looks like right now. We have walls!! We can now see a distinction between rooms! It's starting to seem a lot more real!
Photobucket
Windows have been ordered and we're scouting out brick color. I think the brick choice is what makes me most nervous about the whole process. If you have any tips/pointers, we'd welcome advice! We've been driving around looking, but it's the brick/mortar/trim combination that I'm so unsure about!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So exciting to see the progress!! Don't know if you know it, but Avery Claire promised me a bedroom...she said I could move in!!!! Love all of you and can't wait to see "her new house".

Brandi Bishop said...

We had a salesmen from Jenkins Brick come out to see us. He brought all kinds of samples and really helped show us what went well together and what did not. Maybe you could find a rep that could do the same for you in your area.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the progress of the new house in person! I think Avery Claire thinks that we are all going to live in the new house! So sweet! I am looking forward to seeing your brick choice! Love you all and miss you all much! Nana

Post a Comment