Sunday, January 19, 2014

Full House, Bling, and Proper Teacher Stance

I introduced Avery Claire to Full House. She was very interested after I told her Mommy and Daddy watched the show when we were kids.
She can't get enough of it!


I worked really hard to catch up on the blog last week. I spent time every night posting so I could get up to date. I even worked on it while supper cooked. Thank God for the blogger app.


This girly girl would make Frances so proud. 


She never stops teaching. All teachers must cross their legs, you know. 






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brooke, thanks for blogging! I love your posts! Wish y'all lived closer! It is hard on us to miss so much! Glad that Avery Claire can enjoy Full House like y'all did! Just remember though that her favorite show is Rachel! Avery Claire, I wish that Frances was still here to watch you grow up! She would love all your bling. I want to watch Frozen with you! Think that you can watch it again? Love y'all much! Nana

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, you are such a wonderful teacher! I hope that your kids are listening to you! Love those crossed legs! Sweet girl, I love you!

Post a Comment