Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Eve

The Lawrence's came to spend New Year's Eve with us. We had so much fun. Since they moved, we've seen them for a couple of hours at a time. We loved that we got to spend hours and hours with them and really get to visit.

These two girls are both messes. They played so well together. They are both sassy and bossy, which worked out perfectly! I wish we lived as close as we used to so they could play all of the time.

The girls were adamant that they could stay up til midnight. At around 10, we played a ball drop we found on you tube and they called it midnight.  


Tia will kill me. But if this pic wasn't blurry, it's a perfect depiction of the ladies' faces during our Rook game. Very nervous and confused. 



I don't even know what this one was about. Dusty was probably frustrated at my Rook playing skills.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss the Lawrence family too! Happy that y'all got to spend time together! I know that Avery Claire loved playing with Emma! Rook is not my game-like spades better! Love y'all! Nana

Post a Comment