Sunday, January 12, 2014

Happy 31st to Me!

Yesterday, I turned 31. My mom and dad came Friday and we all went to eat together.
Of course, this girl is in Heaven when these two are here.

For my birthday, my sweet husband gave me a massage at one of the spas nearby. It was glorious. He knows the way to my heart! 


Papa and Nana had to leave Saturday afternoon, and Avery Claire and I decided to take the car through the car wash. I ended up getting a Grand Cherokee. We love it and she was so excited when we told her we got to keep it. Poor thing. 


We're still doing ear drops, which means she has to lay still for 5-10 minutes after putting them in. It only took about 2 minutes for this to happen at around 5:00. 


Dusty and Avery Claire took me to eat (isn't that the best part of a weekend birthday? Lots of eating out!)


I had the best day! Although 30 really didn't bother me, 31 was a little easier to swallow. I thank God for every single day that I get to be my sweet girl's mommy and Dusty's wife. I could not ask for more. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 31 to our precious Brooke! We are so thankful that God blessed us with our beautiful, sweet, smart daughter! We are so proud of you and we praise God for your happy life! We enjoyed our time with our happy Davis family! Avery Claire, you are our angel and we cherish every minute we spend with you! love you all much! Nana

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good birthday. After a few years age will not bother you. You will be glad you are able to get up in the morning. God blesses us. Love you all. Grandma.

Post a Comment