Thursday, April 2, 2015

Easter, Kindergarten Registration, & the Doctor


This cute bunny got up and went to school this morning. Daddy dropped him off. 




This cute bunny stayed home with me so that we could go to Kindergarten registration. How in the world is she 5 and getting ready for Kindergarten? 


She looks so big and grown in these pictures to me. 


We left registration and headed to the doctor. My girl ran a fever last night and did some fast breathing, which, in the past, has meant pneumonia setting in. 


I wish I had a picture of her face when the doctor came in after her chest x-ray and said "we need to do the x-rays again because we cut part of her off." Her eyes got so big. "Mom, they CUT me off?"



Avery Claire had to miss her Easter party because she was sick today. She was so disappointed, which broke my heart. She wanted to go so badly, but I told her we would have a mommy-Avery Claire day and that our party would last all day. 

They'd ordered happy meals for their lunch at school, so we had happy meals at our party. 


Then we had SEVERAL Easter egg hunts. 


I hated that my girl was sick, but having a day with just us was much needed. I enjoyed every second of the day with my almost Kindergartener. 




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love their precious Easter shirts! I know that Avery Claire is so excited about kindergarten. It will take me a little time to convince myself that she is actually starting school! I know that she will adjust wonderfully! I am just not ready for her to start! I don't want her to grow up so fast! I am so proud of our sweet, smart, and beautiful little girl! I am sorry that you missed your party sweetie! I know that you and mommy had so much fun together! Love you all, Nana

Post a Comment