Sunday, April 19, 2015

Little Brother's Payback

Avery Claire loves to eat outside. She really wants to eat dinner outside...today, lunch was good enough.


For almost 6 months, Avery Claire has rubbed all over Bennett's head. With her hands, with her own face. Today, I told her to come sit by him for a quick picture. And he totally paid her back, as much as he could from the confines of the Bumbo seat. I just let him have at her. 


Look at my sweet, handsome little guy.


Sunday's after church are the best time for pictures. Certainly not before church, because we're usually rushing out of the door. 

Getting a good picture of them both gets harder and harder. 



He always reaches his hand around to hug her face. So sweet. 







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will have to do a picnic sometime! I love summer! Looking forward to spending much time with all three of our grands! I love the precious pictures of our babies! They are sooo adorable! Love them! Nana

Post a Comment