Sunday, April 26, 2015

Weekend Visitors

The Amason's came to visit Saturday!!!! We were so excited to get to see them and spend time with them!!

Bennett really wanted to grab Noah. Can you tell what Noah thought about that? Seriously, I just felt old watching these two boys. They will always be babies to me. Noah Amason cannot be old enough to be at the high school next year...my mind cannot comprehend it.


Aunt B, we're coming to slide into your pool this summer. Be ready!!


Nana came to spend a couple of nights with us! 

Avery Claire, very dramatically, endured her first bee sting. Maybe it was a yellow jacket. Or a bee. We aren't sure. But it HURT. 


Here she is walking for the first time. If you know her, you can just imagine.


Your kid may have had one too many chest x-rays when she pulls out something that makes a "whirring" sound, puts on her apron, and starts x-raying people. 


These kiddos love their Nana! Thanks, Mom, for coming to stay with us and for helping me catch up! We love you and appreciate all you do for us! 










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed my visit! Good to see sweet Brandi and her family! I loved being there with y'all! Avery Claire, I am so sorry about your bee sting! It does hurt and Nana wished that it had been her instead of you! thought that you were such a big girl! You just needed a little attention from your Nana! Thanks for my x-Rays! You did such a great job! You knew exactly what to do because you don't miss a thing! I loved playing with you and Bennett! Bennett is growing up so fast! Love to listen to him jabber! Brooke, I would do anything to help you or Matt or your families! I love you all sooo much! Nana

Brandi said...

I so enjoyed our visit! Please come this summer and bring the kids swimming. We would LOVE to have you!

Post a Comment