Wednesday, October 12, 2011

18 Month Well Check {and photo shoot}

Yesterday, we went for Avery Claire's 18 month well check. I have to give props to her Daddy. We were meeting at the clinic. He signed them in, took her back, undressed her, helped them measure her head, and was on his way with the nurse to weigh her when I got there. He often calls himself "Daddy Daycare" {which is a post in and of itself}. I guess "Daddy Daycare" worked overtime yesterday afternoon.

Photobucket

Dr. Colvard deemed our girl perfect, which we already knew. He said it looks like she's gonna be a tall girl. Oh, how I hope she is!

She wasn't due for any boosters, but it was time for a flu shot! She only cried for a minute. And it was not the dramatic, gasping cry that she usually reserves just for shots.
Because she was such a good girl, she got to pick out a toy at Target. She has an affinity right now for teeny, tiny babies.
Photobucket

Here are her 18 month stats, then I'm adding a few pictures we took outside Sunday after church.

Height: 34 inches {95th percentile} Dr. Colvard said Avery Claire is as tall as the average 25 and a half month old.

Weight: 26 lbs, 8 oz (75th percentile)

Head circumference: 18 and 5/8 in

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
That's a wrap, Mom! It's naptime.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the outside pictures, they are beautiful!! Love her outfit!!! Avery Claire, you are a perfect gift from GOD!!! Love your new baby and I'm so proud of "Daddy Daycare" Love to all of you. Mema

Kristen and Andy said...

Just hopped over to your blog when I saw your title of 18 months. I also have an 18 month old...a little boy so its always fun to see other kids the same age and what they're up to. Your daughter is absolutely precious! And reading through her 18 month post - wow she sounds EXACTLY like my daughter...she is about to turn 4! She was/is very headstrong and stubborn and knows what she wants and wants it now! Lol...wish I could tell you it gets better as they get older...but oh my word - she definitely keeps me on my toes :)

Kristen

Brandi said...

Great pics! And LOVE her outfit!!!

Elena said...

Love the outfit!! So cute.

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, we agree that you are perfect! I love your pretty outfit! I am glad that you had a pretty afternoon to play outside after church. These pictures are precious! I would love to kiss those beautiful cheeks!!
Nana is thankful for Daddy Daycare! Avery Claire is so blessed to have such a wonderful mommy & daddy! We love you all, Nana

Post a Comment