Thursday, October 6, 2011

PonyTail

Photobucket



This past weekend, we had visitors. Papa, Nana, Uncle Matt, and Aunt Sarah came to see us!! We had so much fun. We did a little shopping and a lot of playing. Avery Claire showed them just how silly {and just how stubborn} she can be. They saw her in all of her glory. We so enjoyed our weekend and invite them to come back again this weekend!! We'll have the air mattress and the sheets all ready for you, we promise!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

If you think she's looked like a big girl before, just look at her first ponytail!!

And that hooded sweatshirt {Thanks, Raughton girls}!!

Where, oh, where is my baby?!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cutest ponytail I ever did see....

I'd been looking for a little baby carrier for Avery Claire to use to carry her babies. We finally found one at WalMart {how I've missed it when I spend half of my life there I'll never know}. It's been a hit. She can even buckle the belt, which she loves. Dusty complimented me on the toy selection...until she starting whining because she can't UNDO the buckle. Then I heard a few times "I don't know why your Mama thought this toy was a good idea!"
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh Brooke...she is getting prettier every day!!!! She is starting to look sooooo much like you, too!!!! The ponytail is ADORABLE...especially with the little barrette in with it. Oh, my heart is just melting...just precious!!!!

Anonymous said...

We loved every minute of our visit with you all! I cherish the times when our whole sweet family is together! We are so very blessed and we are so very thankful!
Avery Claire, you are the most precious, sweet, smart, and beautiful litte girl! We all adore you! Nana loves your cute ponytail and your Bama sweatshirt! Roll Tide! Love to you all! Papa & Nana

Allison Wesley said...

Avery Claire I LOVE your ponytail! :) You look too cute and are growing up so fast! I also love the fact that you are playing with baby dolls!!!! Your mommy and I played with them all the time. I hope my Addie will inherit that obsession too, then ya'll can play together like we did! :)

Post a Comment