Friday, October 14, 2011

iPhone Chronicles

I think it's a good thing to occasionally do an "iPhone dump." There are lots of pictures and videos on there that I never get around to doing anything with. So, here goes....
If you aren't Avery Claire's grandparent, you probably won't have much interest in this post. These are videos about nothing. But we think everything our girl does is video-worthy.
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
She makes the cutest little face when she signs for more. Mrs. Brittany and Mrs. Teresa keep telling us we need to get her doing it on video...of course, when we try, she doesn't sign!


Again, trying to get her to sign "more." Check out the serious face!


Photobucket
Photobucket

She loves to hang out under the dining room table.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ready, Set, Go


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Loving that blowpop!


Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these sweet videos and pictures of our beautiful little girl! I will enjoy them over and over again! I hope that you can get her signing "more". I love the look on her sweet face! I am really missing y'all and I can't wait to see you! I love you, Nana

Post a Comment