Sunday, October 30, 2011

Catch Up {Pumpkin Carving, Grandmas Visit}

When we were young, one of our Halloween traditions was carving a pumpkin. Last year, Avery Claire was too little to appreciate it, but I definitely wanted to start that tradition this year. I'm sure our carving day went much like it did when I was little and my dad worked on the carving the pumpkin{s} while Matt and I ran around outside and played.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
the finished product
{please look for the little girl pitching a fit in the garage!!}
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This weekend, Mema and Nana came for a visit. We went to a Kevin Graben's wedding and did not take one picture! It was beautiful!! We tried to get a few pictures before the grandmas left yesterday.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Avery Claire and her Daddy watched the race Sunday afternoon.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I made cupcakes for school and guess who needed one?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She loved the icing, but didn't really want to touch it.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your carved pumpkin! Glad you are keeping the tradition going! I had so much fun this weekend! Avery Claire, you are such an angel and Nana adores you! I hope you have fun tonight! Sweet girl, you are going to be the most beautiful cow ever! I love you all, Nana

Brandi said...

I love the pic of her bending down to you carving the pumpkin!!! Precious!!!!

Post a Comment